Thursday, February 16, 2012

You gotta love another Pinterest FAIL.

So this is awesome. One of my good friends saw this brilliant idea on Pinterest—turning cereal tupperware into a car trashcan. Smart, right?

Um not so much.

Turns out that the tupperware slid under the carseat and her daughter got a hold of it, turned it upside down and dumped out all of the trash.

And that my friends should make you feel better when you see all of those glossy pictures that make you (and by you I mean me) feel like a failure. Thankyouverymuch.

Update on my next Pinterest Project: There is no update.

And of course you can check out all of my boards here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh bummer! This is so something that my Little Girl {almost 3} would do! Before seeing this post, I was thinking of using this idea in my car. Last week our car was broken into for the third time in 5 years. The last 2 times they took just one thing...my trash bag. I wish I was kidding. I use a fabric 'wet bag' for a trash bag & I don't know, maybe they think it's a purse? Or maybe they just really like rotten banana peels & 3 week old peepee diapers?!

    ReplyDelete