Monday, April 9, 2012

I’m good at stalking Pinterest, just not so good at actually making things.

Fortunately I have super awesome creative friends that actually follow through on crafty projects. Let me introduce you to Amy. She’s like a younger, prettier, law-abiding version of Martha Stewart. The opposite of me.

Anyhooo, Amy found these adorbz edible baskets for easter. Guess what she did? She actually made them.




Her version turned out like this. What up mother-of-the-freaking-year.

You can check out all of Amy’s boards right here. And let's all give Amy a round of applause for actually finishing a project.

3 comments:

  1. Your friend sounds amazing! Lucky to be in her company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly why I love Pinterest all the recipes on the site ... so little time. Check out the post I wrote:
    http://marieandlouis.com/post/24096756313/pinterest-started-a-recipe-craze

    ReplyDelete